After Moscow City Duma’s business processes were analyzed, the STACKLEVEL team divided the system into a number of interacting modules. Lots of functions have been adapted for manual configuration: users have the opportunity to compose document processing routes and administrators have the ability to create and edit documents templates.
Within the scope of the project more than fifty modules were developed that affected almost all spheres of the organization's life:
- site and internal portal administration;
- electronic images conversion;
- sending intersystem documents to specified e-mail addresses;
- automation of barcode scanner-based documents scans attaching to their electronic cards;
- calendars management and events planning;
- reports generation;
- native mobile applications development that allow you to work with the system remotely.